Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken Screen Repair for iPad Pro (11-inch) (3rd Gen)

What is the most reasonable and cost effective way to get new screen for broken iPad 11 Pro (3rd Gen)?

I bought my iPad in July thru a Xfinity promotion when I got my internet and cable. I wasn't offered Apple Care + and I forgot to even ask about it. It is now Oct. 10th, so purchasing Apple Care + is no longer an option apparently.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 10:56 AM

The only route to repair of your iPad that preserves your device warranty is via Apple or an Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad Service & Repair - Apple Support

AppleCare+ coverage is only available for purchase within 60-days of initial purchase - and prior to occurrence of damage.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 10:56 AM in response to Nix_FL3

The only route to repair of your iPad that preserves your device warranty is via Apple or an Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad Service & Repair - Apple Support

AppleCare+ coverage is only available for purchase within 60-days of initial purchase - and prior to occurrence of damage.

Broken Screen Repair for iPad Pro (11-inch) (3rd Gen)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.