Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer phone number

I got a iPhone 14 pro and a transfer my information from my old phone and everything transferred except my phone number and my old phone is already reset. How do I get my phone number on my new phone?

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 4:28 PM

If you are in the US, and purchased your iPhone 14 Pro in the US, then you are not going to be able to use the active SIM card from your old iPhone to transfer to your new iPhone 14 Pro. This is because iPhone 14 models, sold in the US, do not have a SIM card slot and therefore can only accept eSIM (software SIM).

Contact your carrier and ask them to convert your line from SIM card to an eSIM for your iPhone 14 Pro.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 4:28 PM in response to drake253

If you are in the US, and purchased your iPhone 14 Pro in the US, then you are not going to be able to use the active SIM card from your old iPhone to transfer to your new iPhone 14 Pro. This is because iPhone 14 models, sold in the US, do not have a SIM card slot and therefore can only accept eSIM (software SIM).

Contact your carrier and ask them to convert your line from SIM card to an eSIM for your iPhone 14 Pro.

Axel F.

Transfer phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.