Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch

I lost my Apple Watch but I have my serial number

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 5:00 PM

Your Serial Number won't help you find it. You needed to have Find My enabled on the watch. If you did, follow the directions in this link to see if you find it's known location (but be advised, it will ONLY work if it is powered on and connected to a network) --> Find misplaced devices with Apple Watch - Apple Support

If Find My was not enabled, the only hope you have is to look for it the old fashioned way, trace your steps, look under the coach, your car seat, in a drawer, etc.

Also read this link on what to do if your Apple Watch is lost or stolen --> If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 5:00 PM in response to goat256

Your Serial Number won't help you find it. You needed to have Find My enabled on the watch. If you did, follow the directions in this link to see if you find it's known location (but be advised, it will ONLY work if it is powered on and connected to a network) --> Find misplaced devices with Apple Watch - Apple Support

If Find My was not enabled, the only hope you have is to look for it the old fashioned way, trace your steps, look under the coach, your car seat, in a drawer, etc.

Also read this link on what to do if your Apple Watch is lost or stolen --> If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen – Apple Support (UK)

Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.