Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound

My iPad pro has no sound after iOS 15.7 update. I have checked settings, restarted and tried other suggestions. Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, how did you resolve the problem?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 7:27 PM

Apple4Reals Said:

"No sound: My iPad pro has no sound after iOS 15.7 update. I have checked settings, restarted and tried other suggestions. Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, how did you resolve the problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Muted iPad Sound:

A. Is Do Not Disturb Enabled?:

If so, disable it...

1. Open: Control Center (Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen).
  2. Tap: Focus
  3. Tap: Do Not Disturb (so that it is greyed-out)

B. Adjust an App's Volume:

Note that an app can have its own level of volume increased. So, try increasing it on the app itself, if applicable.

C. Some Sites to Try:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 7:27 PM in response to Apple4Reals

Apple4Reals Said:

"No sound: My iPad pro has no sound after iOS 15.7 update. I have checked settings, restarted and tried other suggestions. Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, how did you resolve the problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Muted iPad Sound:

A. Is Do Not Disturb Enabled?:

If so, disable it...

1. Open: Control Center (Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen).
  2. Tap: Focus
  3. Tap: Do Not Disturb (so that it is greyed-out)

B. Adjust an App's Volume:

Note that an app can have its own level of volume increased. So, try increasing it on the app itself, if applicable.

C. Some Sites to Try:

No sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.