Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On my IPhone 7plus the ear phone speaker or the loud speaker will not work when placing or receiving calls neither will the speaker button on the screen work either so you can put it on speaker! What can be the problem?

On my IPhone 7plus the ear phone speaker or the loud speaker will not work when placing or receiving calls neither will the speaker button on the screen work either so you can put it on speaker! What can be the problem?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 9:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 9:42 PM

BigdadaJack Said:

"On my IPhone 7plus the ear phone speaker or the loud speaker will not work when placing or receiving calls neither will the speaker button on the screen work either so you can put it on speaker! What can be the problem?"

-------

See if anything here helps...

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 9:42 PM in response to BigdadaJack

BigdadaJack Said:

"On my IPhone 7plus the ear phone speaker or the loud speaker will not work when placing or receiving calls neither will the speaker button on the screen work either so you can put it on speaker! What can be the problem?"

-------

See if anything here helps...

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.