Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID locked / disabled

I had an old apple ID which is disable now, due to which I am not able to restore my iphone 6s

iPhone 6s

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 10:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 10:41 PM

App Store and iTunes

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Apple ID

If you can't unlock your Apple ID

If you use security questions with your Apple ID, or if you don't have access to a trusted device or phone number, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then you can unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 10:41 PM in response to kavita59

App Store and iTunes

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Apple ID

If you can't unlock your Apple ID

If you use security questions with your Apple ID, or if you don't have access to a trusted device or phone number, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then you can unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

Apple ID locked / disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.