Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone pairing to my honda

I got a new iphone12 My iPhone es was fine in my 2016 Honda Accord. Now the new iPhone 12 won’t properly pair to my car. Any help will be appreciated

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 2:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 1:47 PM

Thanks Dina. I did actually find a help line for Honda They were so good. Stayed on the phone with me until they had it resolved. One more reason to buy Honda!

2 replies

Oct 11, 2022 2:29 AM in response to zenda98

I'm no expert by any means, but my first step would be to essentially start over. Delete the old phone from the Honda’s bluetooth, and delete the Honda from carplay. Restart the phone. And then start over with pairing the phone to the car, and adding the car to carplay.

If I recall, that's what worked for me when I got a new phone recently, and had to pair it to my 2018 Honda.

If that doesn't work I would start researching the problem on some Honda forums.

Good luck!

iPhone pairing to my honda

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.