Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding 5G

Hi

I live in Bangalore

I am using Airtel postpaid cellular network

Airtel has released 5G network in Bangalore

Airtel says the phone requires 5G supporting software without which I am not able to use 5G services

Request you to please release 5G support software

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 8:08 AM

Kiran_4417 wrote:

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2022 8:08 AM in response to Kiran_4417

Kiran_4417 wrote:

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

Regarding 5G

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.