Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bluetooth glitching using airpods on MacBook air 2015

I'm assuming that I'm not the only one that is having a problem with various wireless headphones (AirPods and Sony ) glitching or jumping during playback when I'm listening to music in iTunes. I'm on an old MacBook Air 2015 with Monterey 12.6 and not had this problem before.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 8:18 AM

1 reply

Oct 12, 2022 11:18 AM in response to cafcweller

Hi cafcweller,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. In some cases wireless interference can cause content to skip or even disconnect when using a Bluetooth device. Take a look at the steps in the following resource to help reduce wireless interference: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

If the issue persists, let us know if you experience any issues while using other apps when the Bluetooth devices are connected. Are you able to listen to music without issue when the devices are disconnected? Be sure to include any other steps that you may have tried.

Cheers!

bluetooth glitching using airpods on MacBook air 2015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.