Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store

Every time I go into the App Store to try download or update a app is tells me to put in my password to my Apple ID which I know off by heart and every single time I type it in it will come up say the password is incorrect and I have made a new password multiple times and it keeps saying that and I don’t know how to fix it does anyone know how to

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 12:18 AM

You may need to be signed in to your Apple ID on your device before you can use the App Store:

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

And

As you have recently changed yourApple ID password:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.

You may need a payment method listed in your Apple ID account for the first time you use the App Store, even if you are downloading free apps.:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

How to: Get apps in the App Store on iPhone – Apple Support

________________________________________________________________________________________

Else:

Troubleshooting:

If you can't open the App Store or iTunes Store, buy content, or edit payment information - Apple Support

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support

If help is still needed:

You might want to reach out to the App Store Support Team:

(There is a "Get Support" link (or use the support app) at the bottom of their webpage (link below)

App Store - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 12:18 AM in response to Evemiller0

You may need to be signed in to your Apple ID on your device before you can use the App Store:

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

And

As you have recently changed yourApple ID password:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.

You may need a payment method listed in your Apple ID account for the first time you use the App Store, even if you are downloading free apps.:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

How to: Get apps in the App Store on iPhone – Apple Support

________________________________________________________________________________________

Else:

Troubleshooting:

If you can't open the App Store or iTunes Store, buy content, or edit payment information - Apple Support

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support

If help is still needed:

You might want to reach out to the App Store Support Team:

(There is a "Get Support" link (or use the support app) at the bottom of their webpage (link below)

App Store - Official Apple Support

App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.