Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone 12 mini battery draining too fast

I have one-year-old 12 mini, I’ve been experiencing since almost new ,fast battery drain at certain times especially, today I used in the morning for less than 1 1/2 hours from 100% it was less than 15%, this was from searching on Google only ,Copying some pages ,screenshots and that is all, this cannot be normal I’ve been to Apple and they say everything is as it should be the battery is fine. Has anyone had an explanation for this issue. I had a success before this and even after installing iOS 14 it was not this bad.

ps I have all background app refresh switched off Wi-Fi switched off Bluetooth switched off all apps closed in the background except what I was using Google. Made no phone calls, no downloads. ??????🤨

all my devices are Mac, I’ve always used iPhones, I’m a big fan of Apple as a device, this post is without prejudice.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 12:30 PM

Hello 🤗

Your iPhone 12 mini has up to 15 hours video playback but All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2022 12:30 PM in response to philverb

Hello 🤗

Your iPhone 12 mini has up to 15 hours video playback but All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.

I phone 12 mini battery draining too fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.