Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice to text and Siri not working

My voice to text and Siri stopped working. I have reset all settings. My microphone is picking up my voice on voice memo and calls. What do I do to get it working again?

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 3:21 PM

I had the same problem until just a minute ago! I saw something on another thread about going into your settings, then Siri and Search, then go to languages and change to ENGLISH (United Kingdom). It worked for me! Give it a try. Hopefully it’ll work for you too. Very odd. Now my messages (talk to text), Siri and Safari are all three working again.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2022 3:21 PM in response to jessamarie8

I had the same problem until just a minute ago! I saw something on another thread about going into your settings, then Siri and Search, then go to languages and change to ENGLISH (United Kingdom). It worked for me! Give it a try. Hopefully it’ll work for you too. Very odd. Now my messages (talk to text), Siri and Safari are all three working again.

Voice to text and Siri not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.