Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sleep Tracking For Day Sleepers

Can we try to raise some attention on this subject? There is not even a topic for the Health app within this community.

I work 10pm-7am and normally sleep about 1:30pm-9pm. On my one or two nights off I will sleep about 11pm-7am.

My schedule of sleep is a bit erratic, but I get my hours worth. What frustrates me is the charts for sleep monitoring is displayed to be easy for someone to read a solid “bar” for their day of sleep. This is considering that most sleep when it transfers from one day to the next.

Because I work overnights, this does the opposite of what Apple is trying to support MOST people with sleep health. It causes much more difficulty to properly read the charts.

In the pictures attached, I’ve marked the Times and Dates that could cause confusion. Hopefully helps for some to understand better.. I’ve attached the charts for daily and weekly.

Is it too much to ask for a “toggle” button to display a “Day Sleep” cycle? Just swap AM and PM… that’s basically it…

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 8:09 PM

You are not speaking with anyone from Apple on this user to user only forum.

Feel free to make your feature request known to Apple via this link --> Feedback - Watch - Apple

3 replies

Sleep Tracking For Day Sleepers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.