Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete my suscripción for roblox but it doesn’t let me do it i erased the app but is still in my suscripción in my settings

How can i delete my suscripción for roblox if i dont have the app no more

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 7:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 8:07 PM

Open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ Subscriptions: Do you see the Roblox subscription there? If YES, then tap on it and cancel the subscription. If you do not see it there, then:

1. Go to 👉 www.Roblox.com and then sign in there. After that see whether you cancel the subscription there. If that doesn’t work, then:
  2. Visit 👉 Refunds, Subscriptions & Billing Questions

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2022 8:07 PM in response to Ponchito1706

Open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ Subscriptions: Do you see the Roblox subscription there? If YES, then tap on it and cancel the subscription. If you do not see it there, then:

1. Go to 👉 www.Roblox.com and then sign in there. After that see whether you cancel the subscription there. If that doesn’t work, then:
  2. Visit 👉 Refunds, Subscriptions & Billing Questions

Axel F.

I want to delete my suscripción for roblox but it doesn’t let me do it i erased the app but is still in my suscripción in my settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.