Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Subscription and new iPhone 14 Pro Max's Free Apple TV Promotion via VZW

I signed up for Apple TV in July 2021, paying $4.99 +tax since then. I just purchased a new iPhone 14 Pro Max from VZW and received a promotion for three months free of Apple TV. My Apple TV subscription profile now reflects this free three months with billing to start (again) in late January.

In similar promotions (free HBO Max for 3 months via AT&T Fiber), I was told the promos were for NEW customers only. I applaud VZW and Apple for applying this promo to me as an existing Apple TV customer -- or is it too good be true?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 1:38 PM

My Apple TV subscription profile now reflects this free three months with billing to start (again) in late January.

Then it seems you redeemed successfully. Enjoy.

I was told the promos were for NEW customers only.

Normally, users can’t redeem free trial offers more than once. Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

… or is it too good be true?

If your subscriptions overview recognizes the free trial and a next billing date 3 months from redeem moment, then enjoy what you received.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 1:38 PM in response to ssalava

My Apple TV subscription profile now reflects this free three months with billing to start (again) in late January.

Then it seems you redeemed successfully. Enjoy.

I was told the promos were for NEW customers only.

Normally, users can’t redeem free trial offers more than once. Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

… or is it too good be true?

If your subscriptions overview recognizes the free trial and a next billing date 3 months from redeem moment, then enjoy what you received.

Apple TV Subscription and new iPhone 14 Pro Max's Free Apple TV Promotion via VZW

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.