Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 Plus is locked to owner that I don't know

Hi, I ordered an iPhone 7plus in China. When I reset it, its now asking for iCloud of the first owner which I don't know. any help

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 9:06 AM

shenobbar wrote:

Hi, I ordered an iPhone 7plus in China. When I reset it, its now asking for iCloud of the first owner which I don't know. any help

[Edited by Moderator]

Return the phone and get a refund, otherwise the phone is useless if you can't get hold of the original owner to remove the activation lock.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 9:06 AM in response to shenobbar

shenobbar wrote:

[Edited by Moderator]

Return the phone and get a refund, otherwise the phone is useless if you can't get hold of the original owner to remove the activation lock.

iPhone 7 Plus is locked to owner that I don't know

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.