Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I exchange my new brand iPhone 13 one month old to iPhone 14 with best price

Actually my dream is to buy iPhone and I bought iPhone 13 after I bought it iPhone 14 released within a month so can I exchange it for the best because I checked exchange offer they are telling we can take it for 16,000/- inr but I bought it for 74000

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 2:12 PM

7 replies

Oct 12, 2022 2:35 PM in response to prashanth07

In all likelihood no. Most places follow close to Apple’s return/exchange period (14 days or 15 days). Unless where you purchased allows longer your only option would be to trade it in if you paid for it upfront (you won’t likely get what you paid for it unless your carrier has a trade in offer with a $1000 credit offer)….selling it yourself to recoup your money….or just paying out of pocket for the one that you want.

Oct 12, 2022 2:54 PM in response to KaeBFly

Actually inr price is too high when we compare to US dollar I don’t know what to do and I don’t have friends there already I have been cheated by a woman told I’ll buy and send you in courier service and I paid her 40 thousand rupees inr and she didn’t ever reply my message I’m totally upset about that then I borrowed some cash with friends and neighbours and I bought this phone now I wanna upgrade it to iPhone 14 any one here to help please ping me

Can I exchange my new brand iPhone 13 one month old to iPhone 14 with best price

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.