Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote slides moving around when zoomed in

I'm using Keynote to create some figures, and when the slide is zoomed in, it moves around as I'm editing the text and figures. Is there any way to stop this?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 2:15 AM

I'm using Keynote to create some figures, and when the slide is zoomed in, it moves around as I'm editing the text and figures. Is there any way to stop this?

What moves, the slide or the object?

I don't have objects moving when I have set the zoom above 100% so I'm unsure what you are describing.

ways to position the image on the screen

1. reduce the zoom level
  2. If you have a mouse with a touch sensitive top [Apple Magic Mouse] or a trackpad, you can move the slide area that is in view as you like.
  3. If you don't have these pointing devices, set system settings to always show the scroll bars so you can click and drag the scroll bars with a mouse to reposition the slide on the screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 2:15 AM in response to katerla

What moves, the slide or the object?

I don't have objects moving when I have set the zoom above 100% so I'm unsure what you are describing.

ways to position the image on the screen

1. reduce the zoom level
  2. If you have a mouse with a touch sensitive top [Apple Magic Mouse] or a trackpad, you can move the slide area that is in view as you like.
  3. If you don't have these pointing devices, set system settings to always show the scroll bars so you can click and drag the scroll bars with a mouse to reposition the slide on the screen.

Keynote slides moving around when zoomed in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.