Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 ProMax sound

Why is my sound so low? Volume control up to max, change with buttons option is switched to off however I still can’t hear my ringtone or alerts. The “in app” volume is so low it is nearly impossible to hear and can’t be increased.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 3:45 PM

SoundsPrincess Said:

"iPhone 12 ProMax sound: Why is my sound so low? Volume control up to max, change with buttons option is switched to off however I still can’t hear my ringtone or alerts. The “in app” volume is so low it is nearly impossible to hear and can’t be increased. "

-------

See if anything here helps...

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 3:45 PM in response to SoundsPrincess

SoundsPrincess Said:

"iPhone 12 ProMax sound: Why is my sound so low? Volume control up to max, change with buttons option is switched to off however I still can’t hear my ringtone or alerts. The “in app” volume is so low it is nearly impossible to hear and can’t be increased. "

-------

See if anything here helps...

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

iPhone 12 ProMax sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.