Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had a subscription on my other phone I broke that phone and it won’t turn on how can I cancel my subscription

Nothing

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 4:24 PM

The support document If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support has a list of instructions to cancel a subscription which all require hardware, but if you use a browser on any device (perhaps a friend's computer) click on the link Contact Apple Support towards the foot of the page. That will produce a support page called View, Change, or Cancel Subscriptions where you can get assistance for that process.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 4:24 PM in response to alee226

The support document If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support has a list of instructions to cancel a subscription which all require hardware, but if you use a browser on any device (perhaps a friend's computer) click on the link Contact Apple Support towards the foot of the page. That will produce a support page called View, Change, or Cancel Subscriptions where you can get assistance for that process.

I had a subscription on my other phone I broke that phone and it won’t turn on how can I cancel my subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.