Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost airpod

i cant find my airpods and unable to do find my airpod. can someone suggest other ways to find?please help

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 6:11 PM

2 replies

Oct 13, 2022 5:01 AM in response to NatashaLaw876

hi,when i lose an ipod,i go crazy,so i have the find my app on my iphone,do you have that app? if not,its a must have because even my hubby lost his whole case with both ipods in it while shopping and he was able to have me look for his ipods on my iphone because we share locations with eachother,anyways,if you go on that find my app you will be instructed to find them,it will make a sound on your phone and the ipod or case will make a ding ding sound as you get closer to them,i have kittens and they always bat my ipod around as soon as it falls to floor,omg sometimes i was to errr but this app is my saving grace,finds them every single time ..as long as there charged and connected,that is,hope you found it good luck

Lost airpod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.