Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 Pro stopped recognizing face recognition.

My iPhone 13 Pro stopped recognizing my face recognition. I’ve gone through the steps to reset and it is t working. What has happened?

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 11:35 PM

In addition to the steps provided in the support article that led you here, see this article too:--> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If, after performing all the steps provided in the above support articles, the issue persists, contact Apple Support directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 11:35 PM in response to deanne297

In addition to the steps provided in the support article that led you here, see this article too:--> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If, after performing all the steps provided in the above support articles, the issue persists, contact Apple Support directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

My iPhone 13 Pro stopped recognizing face recognition.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.