Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to know if my money went to the correct account

I want to know if Apple Pay money was sent to the correct bank because I don’t see it yet on my account

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 11:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 9:18 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact Apple Support.

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 9:18 AM in response to Aliciaalbarran16

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact Apple Support.

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact Apple Support.

I want to know if my money went to the correct account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.