Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why haven’t I received my transfer to bank from apple wallet yet?

Transfer to bank

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 8:36 AM

See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

(note that Monday 10/10 was a bank holiday)

If you didn't receive your transfer

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 8:36 AM in response to AnastasiaJ12

See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

(note that Monday 10/10 was a bank holiday)

If you didn't receive your transfer

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact Apple Support.

Why haven’t I received my transfer to bank from apple wallet yet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.