Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I believe someone may be signing into my Apple ID

Is it possible for someone else to periodically sign in and out of my iCloud account with another iPhone without my detection? I cannot seem to pin down their ID bc the person I suspect also has my passwords and contacts linked to his iPhone. Any help would be greatly appreciated

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 7:32 AM

Unlikely. When that happens you would get a notification that a new iPhone was using your iCloud account and all the data form their iPhone would then by synced to yours.

Also, no one can have passwords and contacts linked to their iPhone unless they are actually logged into your account. They are not separate things.

Change your Apple ID password just be sure: link-> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Link-> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 7:32 AM in response to Noah_james007

Unlikely. When that happens you would get a notification that a new iPhone was using your iCloud account and all the data form their iPhone would then by synced to yours.

Also, no one can have passwords and contacts linked to their iPhone unless they are actually logged into your account. They are not separate things.

Change your Apple ID password just be sure: link-> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Link-> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

I believe someone may be signing into my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.