Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch ultra

if i buy an apple watch ultra from japan but open the box after coming to india and activate in india. So, will apple watch ultra carrier/cellular network work in india with jio airtel or vi????

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 1:17 PM

I did not say that at all. I said Apple watches sold in the US are engineered to connect to carriers who support Apple Watch in the US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. There is NO carrier lock. Any carrier in those countries who support Apple Watch can be used on a watch purchased in the US. Then there's the rest of the world. Apple watches purchased outside the US, Canada, Mexico or Puerto Rico, will be able to connect to any carrier in the rest of the world who support Apple Watch.

And you are also incorrect in that iPhone is not now, nor has it EVER provided a worldwide warranty. iPhone Warranty may (and almost always is) limited to the country of purchase.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 1:17 PM in response to purnanand113

I did not say that at all. I said Apple watches sold in the US are engineered to connect to carriers who support Apple Watch in the US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. There is NO carrier lock. Any carrier in those countries who support Apple Watch can be used on a watch purchased in the US. Then there's the rest of the world. Apple watches purchased outside the US, Canada, Mexico or Puerto Rico, will be able to connect to any carrier in the rest of the world who support Apple Watch.

And you are also incorrect in that iPhone is not now, nor has it EVER provided a worldwide warranty. iPhone Warranty may (and almost always is) limited to the country of purchase.

Apple watch ultra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.