Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Mail

The iPhone has only 16 mb of space. Paying 99 cents each month for iCloud storage. Now mail has disappeared from iPhone, “accounts are syncing” message. How to restore Mail?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 9:01 AM

Hi There,

Thanks for posting your question in Apple Discussions! I'll be happy to help you with your question.

Most issues can be resolved by taking a few steps before troubleshooting:

1) Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

2) How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

3) Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If those don't resolve your issue, I would suggest to follow the troubleshooting steps located in this article:

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support;

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support;

Since you only have 16MB of space available on the iPhone this is the likely cause. 3rd Party Email providers (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc) use iPhone Storage. Only your @icloud.com, @mac.com, or @me.com email address using the iCloud Storage for mail.

If the issue is still not resolved after completing the above steps then you can Contact Apple Support here:

Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Thank you,

Mr-Helper

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 9:01 AM in response to Mzmliss

Hi There,

Thanks for posting your question in Apple Discussions! I'll be happy to help you with your question.

Most issues can be resolved by taking a few steps before troubleshooting:

1) Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

2) How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

3) Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If those don't resolve your issue, I would suggest to follow the troubleshooting steps located in this article:

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support;

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support;

Since you only have 16MB of space available on the iPhone this is the likely cause. 3rd Party Email providers (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc) use iPhone Storage. Only your @icloud.com, @mac.com, or @me.com email address using the iCloud Storage for mail.

If the issue is still not resolved after completing the above steps then you can Contact Apple Support here:

Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Thank you,

Mr-Helper

Missing Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.