Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to upgrade to peacock premium plus on my tv. What do I do?

I want to upgrade peacock premium plus on my tv

Apple TV HD, tvOS 16

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 5:40 PM

Did you find it?

You can upgrade from Free (limited access) or from Premium (all access) to: Premium Plus (no ads). Make your choice:

1. If you had Free or had started Premium in the Peacock TV app on an Apple device, then you can upgrade to Premium Plus in the Peacock TV app on any of your Apple devices (in-app purchase). Valid on Apple devices with the Peacock TV app (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV box).
  2. If you had Free or if you had started Premium with Peacock TV directly (e.g. on the web), then you can choose to upgrade to Premium Plus with Peacock TV directly (e.g. on the web). Valid on any platform with the Peacock TV app. Manually sign in to the app to have your subscription recognized.

Please refer to Peacock TV Help Center for app options or issues.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 5:40 PM in response to BenwaBalls

Did you find it?

You can upgrade from Free (limited access) or from Premium (all access) to: Premium Plus (no ads). Make your choice:

1. If you had Free or had started Premium in the Peacock TV app on an Apple device, then you can upgrade to Premium Plus in the Peacock TV app on any of your Apple devices (in-app purchase). Valid on Apple devices with the Peacock TV app (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV box).
  2. If you had Free or if you had started Premium with Peacock TV directly (e.g. on the web), then you can choose to upgrade to Premium Plus with Peacock TV directly (e.g. on the web). Valid on any platform with the Peacock TV app. Manually sign in to the app to have your subscription recognized.

Please refer to Peacock TV Help Center for app options or issues.

I want to upgrade to peacock premium plus on my tv. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.