Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About IOS 16

please after updating from iOS 15 to 16 my front camera is no longer working

iPhone XS Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 6:02 PM

freeman1998 Said:

"About IOS 16: please after updating from iOS 15 to 16 my front camera is no longer working"

-------

Troubleshooting iSight Camera:

Go Here: If the Camera or Flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't Working - Apple Support

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 6:02 PM in response to freeman1998

freeman1998 Said:

"About IOS 16: please after updating from iOS 15 to 16 my front camera is no longer working"

-------

Troubleshooting iSight Camera:

Go Here: If the Camera or Flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't Working - Apple Support

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

About IOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.