Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

applecare

my applecare expired back in july why can’t i renew it? can i still renew it? i urgently need apple care on my phone it’s a 13 and if anything happens to it i want applecare on it.

10/14/22

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 1:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 1:26 AM

Continue your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support (IN)

Within 30 days of the end date of your coverage, go to Settings > General > About. Then tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available and follow the ...

6 replies

Oct 23, 2022 6:36 PM in response to keyla278

I did all of that. Went through the diagnostic process and it said I was complete. Then when I moved on to renew my AppleCare+ Theft & Loss, it kept telling me something went wrong and I need to call Apple Support. But I can't because it wants to give me a call back to my US number which is suspended right now as I am currently stationed in Japan. It does not allow me to enter my Japanese number. When I google a toll free number for Apple support so I can call via Skype app, it keeps telling me, oops something went wrong. I have 32 days to renew but I am hitting all these road blocks including there being no email or online form to fill out to email customer support.

Oct 23, 2022 7:20 PM in response to Kurtosis12

I appreciate your response. Actually, I specifically asked them that question when I was purchasing my iPhone 12 Pro because I read that part of the fine print. I told them I would be moving to Japan 6 weeks later because of military orders, and they said I would be covered. Anyhow, somehow I was able to find a live chat a little bit ago and they scheduled me for a phone call appointment tomorrow (as long as they are able to successfully dial my Japanese number). We'll see. Also - if someone tells me exactly what you just told me, I'll be asking them why I was told otherwise and be requesting a refund from the last two years if I paid for it and I was never actually covered this whole time. Same situation with my husband's phone. Thanks.

applecare

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.