Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 9th gen front camera won’t work

Hi,

I have a 9th gen Ipad that I bought brand new and from day 1 the front camera wouldnt work and presented me with a yellow hazard sign saying “flash is disabled”. This ipad doesnt even have a flashlight. I found out that i can get it to work fine if i restart the device but after a couple hours it will stop working again. Ive tried all the tips online and have the latest ipad OS 15.7 installed.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 5:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 5:40 AM

Maybe time to use the “Get Support” link, at the upper right hand corner of every Apple Support Community Webpage to attempt to schedule an appointment with your nearest Apple Store location for Apple employees to diagnose your iPad and present with any options.

Apple Store employees will be glad to help/assist you.

Best of Luck to You!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2022 5:40 AM in response to Raymondreno96

Maybe time to use the “Get Support” link, at the upper right hand corner of every Apple Support Community Webpage to attempt to schedule an appointment with your nearest Apple Store location for Apple employees to diagnose your iPad and present with any options.

Apple Store employees will be glad to help/assist you.

Best of Luck to You!

Ipad 9th gen front camera won’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.