Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Sharing from MAC

I regularly create photo sharing albums ago share with interested (at least I hope they're interested) parties. Yesterday fr the first time my MAC photo application reported troubles "There was an error adding the selected items to " every time I tried to populate the album. Did a setting change or what?

Thanks,

Guy

MacBook Air

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 7:21 AM

Have you checked, if you have exceeded the number of albums you can share? There are several limits to shared albums, see: My Photo Stream and Shared Albums limits - Apple Support

The storage for shared albums is free and does not count against or subscription for iCloud Storage, so there are limits to the total numbers of items we can share, also to the hourly, daily, or monthly uploads.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2022 7:21 AM in response to askguy

Have you checked, if you have exceeded the number of albums you can share? There are several limits to shared albums, see: My Photo Stream and Shared Albums limits - Apple Support

The storage for shared albums is free and does not count against or subscription for iCloud Storage, so there are limits to the total numbers of items we can share, also to the hourly, daily, or monthly uploads.

Photo Sharing from MAC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.