Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, I can see number of messages on my screen but when I go inside the messages I see no messag

hi, I can see number of messages on my screen but when I go inside the messages I see no new messages to open!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 5:17 PM

Thanks for reaching out Yasminsaeid,

It sounds like you're having trouble with seeing the correct number of messages shown in the Messages badge. We can help.

Go ahead and follow these steps to update to iOS 16.0.3: Update iOS on iPhone. If the issue persists, you can Contact Apple for support and service to report the issue.

Hope that helps.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2022 5:17 PM in response to Yasminsaeid

Thanks for reaching out Yasminsaeid,

It sounds like you're having trouble with seeing the correct number of messages shown in the Messages badge. We can help.

Go ahead and follow these steps to update to iOS 16.0.3: Update iOS on iPhone. If the issue persists, you can Contact Apple for support and service to report the issue.

Hope that helps.

Take care.

hi, I can see number of messages on my screen but when I go inside the messages I see no messag

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.