Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

My personal cell phone is iPhone and I use my one email as an Apple ID.

I got a phone from my work which is also an iPhone, when I used the same Apple ID all my personal Text started coming to that phone as well.

I tried to use a different email address as an Apple ID which change apple ID in my personal phone.

I want to use 2 separate emails for two phone and want to keep two phone as individual separate phone. How can I do this? Please help.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 4:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 5:17 PM

Use the original ID on your personal phone to keep your personal data and purchases.

Then get an email address to use for the work ID. See the links below that have the instructions on how to create a new, separate Apple ID. Use that ID on the work phone.

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create   -

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2022 5:17 PM in response to pinakin36

Use the original ID on your personal phone to keep your personal data and purchases.

Then get an email address to use for the work ID. See the links below that have the instructions on how to create a new, separate Apple ID. Use that ID on the work phone.

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create   -

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    *

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.