Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unlock icloud

I bought iphone 11 pro max secound-hands and I have iclouded it. I don't know Apple ID and password now. Help me to unlock its

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 5:16 PM

ProFound6243 Said:

"How to unlock iCloud: I bought iphone 11 pro max secound-hands and I have iclouded it. I don't know Apple ID and password now. Help me to unlock its"

-------

Are you saying you save logged into it with your Apple ID, but forgot the password?

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone:

What to Do:

Is this is a used device? If so, the person currently signed in to the iPhone needs to log themselves out of it. Elsewise, it is useless to your account. Have the Seller go here: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller should have known better.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2022 5:16 PM in response to ProFound6243

ProFound6243 Said:

"How to unlock iCloud: I bought iphone 11 pro max secound-hands and I have iclouded it. I don't know Apple ID and password now. Help me to unlock its"

-------

Are you saying you save logged into it with your Apple ID, but forgot the password?

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone:

What to Do:

Is this is a used device? If so, the person currently signed in to the iPhone needs to log themselves out of it. Elsewise, it is useless to your account. Have the Seller go here: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller should have known better.

Oct 14, 2022 6:00 PM in response to ProFound6243

ProFound6243 Said:

"How to unlock iCloud: the old owner who I bought the phone also doesn't know the Apple ID and password"

Thank you for the photo.

Return it. Seems you've been scammed. So, take this as a learning experience, knowing to attempt an iCloud login prior to handing over the money. If the seller decides to disabide by the rules you've set forth, then do no proceed with the transaction.

How to unlock icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.