Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im trying to reset my security questions

i called apple support yesterday for the problem of forgetting all of my security questions and they told me to go to iforgot.apple.com and went to forgot security questions, went to reset my security questions after signing into apple id and everything clicked on forgot it questions. Asked me to pick one of the security question and anwser it. i forgot all of them made them awhile ago. what do i do now is there another alternative or how do i go about this. To *** im locked out of my iphone because i forgot my passcode when i was drinking one night and deciding randomly i guess to change it. Now im locked out and it is telling me iphone is locked to user and i have no way of getting in. unless i can change security questions, thanks in advance

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 11:25 AM

See if anything here helps.

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

1 reply

Im trying to reset my security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.