Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No puedo instalar apps en mi ipad

Compre un IPad hace menos de un día y cuando yo quiero instalar una app me pide una forma de pago, yo pongo el número de mi tarjeta y me dice que la forma de pago ya fue agregada y no me deja instalar las apps

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 1:57 PM

I bought an IPad less than a day ago and when I want to install an app it asks me for a payment method, I put my card number and it tells me that the payment method has already been added and it doesn't let me install the apps

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2022 1:57 PM in response to Sebasgocart

I bought an IPad less than a day ago and when I want to install an app it asks me for a payment method, I put my card number and it tells me that the payment method has already been added and it doesn't let me install the apps

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

No puedo instalar apps en mi ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.