Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud account

How to delete my iCloud account without losing anything on my phone

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 8:05 PM

Rather deleting the account permanently from the server How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Sign out Apple ID Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support ( select keep on copy ) .

The iCloud data will stay on iCloud , but will be removed from iPhone , later if you sign in with same credentials the iCloud data saved from inbuilt applications will again sync .

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2022 8:05 PM in response to Community User

Rather deleting the account permanently from the server How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Sign out Apple ID Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support ( select keep on copy ) .

The iCloud data will stay on iCloud , but will be removed from iPhone , later if you sign in with same credentials the iCloud data saved from inbuilt applications will again sync .

Oct 15, 2022 8:10 PM in response to Community User

Missjennyziegler Said:

"iCloud account: How to delete my iCloud account without losing anything on my phone"

-------

Download All of iCloud, First.

There is not iCloud Account. So, if you want to downgrade you plan, then download it all, first. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

The Link: Downgrade or Cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.