Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook market place

When using Facebook marketplace on my brand iPad it crashes after a few minutes. Tried removing app, resetting iPad, restoring iPad to factory settings, turning iPad on and of several times. No luck with any! Any suggestions?

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 7:58 PM

Boldor1 Said:

"Facebook market place: When using Facebook marketplace on my brand iPad it crashes after a few minutes. Tried removing app, resetting iPad, restoring iPad to factory settings, turning iPad on and of several times. No luck with any! Any suggestions?"

-------

A Corrupt Install Perhaps?:

Seems you have a corrupt install. So, contact Apple Support, resting a new install key.

Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Ask to Speak with Apple Store Staff
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2022 7:58 PM in response to Boldor1

Boldor1 Said:

"Facebook market place: When using Facebook marketplace on my brand iPad it crashes after a few minutes. Tried removing app, resetting iPad, restoring iPad to factory settings, turning iPad on and of several times. No luck with any! Any suggestions?"

-------

A Corrupt Install Perhaps?:

Seems you have a corrupt install. So, contact Apple Support, resting a new install key.

Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Ask to Speak with Apple Store Staff
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Facebook market place

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.