Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to update my phone

How can I update my iPhone

iPhone 6

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 11:27 PM

2 replies

Oct 16, 2022 9:00 AM in response to Moscorichie36

Hello and welcome to the community 🤗

If you want to update your iPhone 6 to the last version of iOS compatible with your iPhone (iOS 12.5.6 for you) follow this steps

Update iPhone

• To update your iPhone with a computer look here :

To update with macOS Catalina or later: Update your device using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later

To update with macOS Mojave or earlier, or with a window PC : Update your device using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or a Windows PC

Look here do download iTunes on pc Download and use iTunes for Windows - Apple Support (CA)

• you can also look this video:

Note : before the update is more sure to back up your iPhone. Look here to back up you iPhone How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support (CA)

If your iPhone won’t update

• Maybe your iPhone is already updated. Look in setting > general > information > version iOS

• maybe your iPhone will required to be connected to WiFi, power source and have 50 % or more

• try to update your iPhone with a computer

For more help or questions

Come back us or contact Apple Support

I want to update my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.