Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If my iCloud Keychain is on how do recover my passwords

Can I look up my passwords on the iCloud Keychain if I forget them? If so, how do I look them up?

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 9:09 AM

If Sync this iPhone switch is turned on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Passwords & Keychain..

Then you should be able to go to Settings > Passwords and see all your saved credentials.

You can scroll thru the items listed, or you can utilize the search bar up top. Once you find the item and tap on it, you'll see the user name and the password as all dots. if you tap those dots, it will change to your password characters

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2022 9:09 AM in response to Twinas510

If Sync this iPhone switch is turned on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Passwords & Keychain..

Then you should be able to go to Settings > Passwords and see all your saved credentials.

You can scroll thru the items listed, or you can utilize the search bar up top. Once you find the item and tap on it, you'll see the user name and the password as all dots. if you tap those dots, it will change to your password characters

If my iCloud Keychain is on how do recover my passwords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.