Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad emails

I can only see emails from the last 2 years on my iPad? But I can see ALL emails on my computer. Why am I unable to see all emails on my iPad, as well?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 12:32 PM

Using a web browser and your email provider’s webmail portal, you might first need to verify that the email remains accessible in your email provider’s servers. Your Computer with older mail may have a locally stored copy of the older email messages - whereas your iPad, likely using IMAP to synchronise with the mail server, will only be able to access email that remains present on your email provider’s mail server.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2022 12:32 PM in response to Applehelp1907

Using a web browser and your email provider’s webmail portal, you might first need to verify that the email remains accessible in your email provider’s servers. Your Computer with older mail may have a locally stored copy of the older email messages - whereas your iPad, likely using IMAP to synchronise with the mail server, will only be able to access email that remains present on your email provider’s mail server.

iPad emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.