Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to return AirPods if there isn't an Apple store in my country?

Hello. I recently bought the Airpod 3rd Generation while on a trip to the UK and recently came back to my country. Unfortunately, I opened the box to find out that the Airpods do not fit my ears and they keep falling out. I bought two Airpods and wanted to return only one of them The issue is that there are no Apple Store in my country and I don’t know how to proceed with a return and refund. Someone please get back to me

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 2:47 PM

You have 14 days from date of purchase to return them if bought directly from Apple. After 14 days, you need to sell them yourself. If you bought them from another store, you need to check their return policy. If bought from Apple, here is to get started:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

This is the US policy; you may have to look up the country of purchase to see if you can return them or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2022 2:47 PM in response to Uarmyhope

You have 14 days from date of purchase to return them if bought directly from Apple. After 14 days, you need to sell them yourself. If you bought them from another store, you need to check their return policy. If bought from Apple, here is to get started:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

This is the US policy; you may have to look up the country of purchase to see if you can return them or not.

How to return AirPods if there isn't an Apple store in my country?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.