Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Impossible compétition app activity

I have an Apple Watch series SE 1 whit an iPhone SE 2. My Apple Watch is at watchOS 9 and my iPhone à iOS 16 (I am ok) but I want to start a competition in the app activity (on my Apple Watch or my iPhone) with my friend who him not has Apple Watch but he has the app activity in her iPhone (iPhone 14 pro with iOS 16)

Question : can I start a competition with my friend that not have Apple Watch (but me yes) but he has an iPhone.

In my app activity > sharing > my friend > I don’t see the button competition. Why ? It’s normal ?🤔

Note : I follow this steps: Share your Activity and compete with friends with your Apple Watch - Apple Support (CA) and my friend try to challenge me but it’s te same result (he don’t see the button)

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 11:47 AM

Hey Samuel-F,

If we understand correctly, you want to compete with someone who does not have an Apple Watch.

"To share activity, you and your friends both need an Apple Watch."

Share your Activity and compete with friends with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 11:47 AM in response to Samuel-F

Hey Samuel-F,

If we understand correctly, you want to compete with someone who does not have an Apple Watch.

"To share activity, you and your friends both need an Apple Watch."

Share your Activity and compete with friends with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Impossible compétition app activity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.