Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CAN’T ADD Apple account to my wallet

I tried to add my Apple account to my Apple wallet and a message popped up saying “CANNOT ADD CARD. Your Apple account balance cannot be added at this time” Do I need to go into my account settings to make it work?

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 3:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 3:51 AM

Yes!!

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
  4. Add a payment method — Tap Add Payment Method.
  5. Update a payment method — Tap the payment method, then edit your information. You might need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you use the card with Apple Pay, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.

And to Add your card using Apple Pay, follow the link below

Set up Apple Pay in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support (NG)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2022 3:51 AM in response to Community User

Yes!!

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
  4. Add a payment method — Tap Add Payment Method.
  5. Update a payment method — Tap the payment method, then edit your information. You might need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you use the card with Apple Pay, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.

And to Add your card using Apple Pay, follow the link below

Set up Apple Pay in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support (NG)

CAN’T ADD Apple account to my wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.