Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ payment

How do I pay for Apple TV+ using my Apple Account rather than my Apple credit card?

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 11:49 AM

Apple TV+ is always billed to your Apple ID payment method, which can be any valid payment method that supports automatic (pre-authorized) periodical billing, including account balance from gift card or bank transfer.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID (by country) - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

If you have multiple payment methods linked to your Apple ID account, then those are tried in order: The top listed one first, then the second, etc.. You can change the order at any time, but account balance is always first.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2022 11:49 AM in response to MrBeazley

Apple TV+ is always billed to your Apple ID payment method, which can be any valid payment method that supports automatic (pre-authorized) periodical billing, including account balance from gift card or bank transfer.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID (by country) - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

If you have multiple payment methods linked to your Apple ID account, then those are tried in order: The top listed one first, then the second, etc.. You can change the order at any time, but account balance is always first.

Apple TV+ payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.