Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iPad

My iPad was stolen and it was registered on the iCloud.

today checking my phone under setting the serial number for the iPad has been removed

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 4:10 AM

Start here:

Locate a device in Find My on iPad - Apple Support

Here is Apple’s advice for lost or stolen devices:

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device – Apple Support

If the Find My iPad feature was enabled prior to it being “misplaced”, then if active, you would stand a good chance of locating it. 

However, if the feature was not activated prior to being misplaced - or the iPad has been inactive for more than 24 hours, the last known location will not be available - and the opportunity to use technical means to recover the iPad have been lost.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 4:10 AM in response to Emiliotap

Start here:

Locate a device in Find My on iPad - Apple Support

Here is Apple’s advice for lost or stolen devices:

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device – Apple Support

If the Find My iPad feature was enabled prior to it being “misplaced”, then if active, you would stand a good chance of locating it. 

However, if the feature was not activated prior to being misplaced - or the iPad has been inactive for more than 24 hours, the last known location will not be available - and the opportunity to use technical means to recover the iPad have been lost.

Lost iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.