Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Permission Asking for apps.

Why is permission asking for apps a thing for kids? I get that they could bye something by themselves, but there should definitely be an age limit! I say kids under ten should get the permission asking for games. 12 and above is an ok reason to have permission. And it is annoying for the parents too! If the kids want a game then they have to ask permission and then the parents get a notification! If they ask over and over then it’s just gonna get annoying. If apple see this and reads it I’m going to say that you should fix the age levels before of this! Please change your mind about all ages having this! Thank you, sincerely Jake

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 12:49 AM

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Go to Settings. Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing. If you're the family organizer, make sure that Purchase Sharing is turned on. Then you can tap a family member's name to see if Ask to Buy is turned on for their account.

If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 12:49 AM in response to Meat0

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Go to Settings. Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing. If you're the family organizer, make sure that Purchase Sharing is turned on. Then you can tap a family member's name to see if Ask to Buy is turned on for their account.

If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support (IN)

Permission Asking for apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.