Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

If my apple music is expired can I use the free from BestBuy and my music will work?

Thanks

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 12:25 AM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2022 4:52 PM in response to jone208

Hey there jone208,

We aren't able to discern what it is that you're asking, but if your Apple Music subscription has been canceled, you can renew it using the big blue button here: How to switch to a different subscription plan

You'd have to reach out to Best Buy regarding the terms and conditions of any Apple Music subscription they provided to you, but usually there are stipulations on using an Apple Music promotion/trial if you already had Apple Music in the past.

Here's the current Apple Music promotion terms and conditions for new applicable devices, and it goes into more details about what we mentioned above along with other stipulations regarding being able to redeem the promotion: Apple Music Promotion Terms and Conditions

Cheers.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.