Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I found my lost device how do I take it off lost/stolen

How do I make my device eligible to use again as

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 3:46 AM

As you seem to have an iPhone -

See Turn off Lost Mode for an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, AirPods, or iPhone Wallet with MagSafe

in Mark a device as lost in Find My on iPhone

When you find your lost device, you can turn off Lost Mode.

1. In Find My, tap Devices at the bottom of the screen, then tap the name of the device.
  2. Tap Pending or Activated below Mark As Lost, tap Turn Off Mark As Lost, then tap Turn Off.

For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, you can also turn off Lost Mode by entering your passcode on the device. For iPhone Wallet with MagSafe, you can turn off Lost Mode by attaching the wallet to your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 3:46 AM in response to marla104

As you seem to have an iPhone -

See Turn off Lost Mode for an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, AirPods, or iPhone Wallet with MagSafe

in Mark a device as lost in Find My on iPhone

When you find your lost device, you can turn off Lost Mode.

1. In Find My, tap Devices at the bottom of the screen, then tap the name of the device.
  2. Tap Pending or Activated below Mark As Lost, tap Turn Off Mark As Lost, then tap Turn Off.

For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, you can also turn off Lost Mode by entering your passcode on the device. For iPhone Wallet with MagSafe, you can turn off Lost Mode by attaching the wallet to your iPhone.

I found my lost device how do I take it off lost/stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.